Friday, August 10, 2007

Postcard #2

What symbols dreams?
Eagles soar...
People fly...
Rocks speak...
Snowcapped mountains
await the climb...
Are they symbols of
some deeper meaning
or only dreams?


Some people believe that all dreams have deep meaning... I know that I have had many that carry a meaning beyond the obvious, but how do we really know? Sometimes they don't make any sense at all, and I wonder if we are supposed to get some message from the absurdity... I guess we never know completely.

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Natalie tomorrow for a short time. I can hardly wait. She's walking now, so it should be interesting... time to child proof again!

Take a moment to give thanks for your many blessings and hug someone whom you love.

Blessings to you always...

No comments: